BOEN flooring is a product of natural materials. Respect for nature and for the requirement of environmental sustainability are reflected in our processing and management of raw materials. BOEN constantly seek methods for processing the raw materials in the gentlest and most sustainable manner possible.
You can rely on BOEN to offer products that are developed for you.
- The CE marking (also known as CE mark) is a mandatory conformance mark on many products placed on the single market in the European Economic Area (EEA). The CE marking certifies that a product has met EU consumer safety, health or environmental requirements. CE stands for Conformité Européenne, "European conformity" in French.
- We also know that as a manufacturer of timber products we have an important heritage to maintain. That is why we promote an open and ongoing dialogue with environmental authorities and organizations.
- BOEN is committed to not manufacturing products sourced from endangered wood species and is able to do this by developing and using the latest innovative technology.
- All raw material used in production is sourced from forest areas that are properly managed with a high degree of regeneration. The goal is to ensure that all of our raw material is certified. We invest in sustainable production and guarantee a controlled and certified supply chain.
- We offer products that respect the environment and human well-being. The adhesive and surface treatments that we use do not produce any hazardous gases or other bi-products.